Monday, May 20, 2013

raw versus jpeg

A few days ago I went with my OM-D to the nature. I wanted to see how the lightmetering does the job and the dfirence between in camera processing versus lightroom/photoshop.

I have to say that the in camera processing is great but.......... The raw files have much more dynamic range then the jpegs. I'm not the best photoshopper or lightroom man but I did my best to let you see what raw files can do.

I also played with difrend kind of settings and I like the OM-D more day by day. It's light, handling is great and response of the camera is perfect.

Now a few examples. I put the same photo's after each other to let you see the diffrence. When you cliq on the photos you can see the photos in big resolution on my flickr account.

 
lightroom
 
 
Original
 

lightroom

 
Original





 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
lightroom
 
 
Original

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment